The key elements of my services are:
- Strategic advice on scope and positioning of sustainability programmes
- Assessing impacts, opportunities and stakeholder issues
- Embedding sustainability into organisational culture and processes
- Defining programme objectives and targets
- Identifying and managing risks and issues
- Internal auditing services (notably for ISO 20121)
- Assurance review and ‘critical friend’ mentoring
- Telling the story – effective sustainability communications
Even if your organisation is already active and advanced in this field are you really getting the best out of your sustainability programme? Maybe a bit of disruptive thought and a fresh look at what you are doing could help you realise new opportunities.
No matter what your situation or starting point, the most important requirement is that you genuinely want to do sustainability. If you are truly committed to doing this well and you want to maximise the benefits from this approach, then I can help you. I can help you in defining your programme; I can review it; I can test you; or I can help you to communicate it better.
Beyond all that, if you need more detailed, technical support, I have a network of other experienced experts to call upon.